So, yeah, here are some suggestions that i have for the mod:
1.A new raptor attack system. So, you know that glitch where if a raptor attacks something small it then glitches through the ground? Well, this suggestion should fix that. Right now the raptors will always use the raptor prey restraint on everything, so how about instead the raptors only use it when attacking creatures larger then them, and when attacking smaller cratures, they should do a simple bite attack that does about 1.5 (raptor) to 4.5 (deino) damage.
2. Actual fish growth. So, right now when the 4 fish (yes i'm including the nautilus) grow, they will magically transform from babys to adults. So how about instead they actually grow like the other creatures from the mod.
3. Skeleton poses. Right now there is no poses for our skeleton models. So how about we change that. basically, we should be able to right click in the air with our bio/tar fossils to cycle from four poses: idle, sleeping, attacking, and moving (walking/swimming). For example: i shift click in the air ith my fossil until it's set to attack, then when i place down say, a deinonychus, it should be crouching as if it's getting ready to pounce like in the RPR animation. Another thing i'd like to see is for the pteranodon and confuciusornis fossil to spread they're wings when there is no block beneath them.
4. Dynamic trees compat One of the mods that i found while looking for mods to use in 1.12.2 was the dynamic trees mod and seeing that some people which weren't developers of dynamic trees was able to add compat to different mods makes me want there to be dynamic trees compat for this mod, i mean the fact that the DT (yes i'm calling dynamic trees DT now) trees are able to regrow their leaves can actually help with renewable food source for the past dimension dinos!
5. Placeable bones So, right now we have fossil models that are created by right clicking a block with a bio fossil, but for museums, thats it, so i feel like we should be able to make other bone models, like a therizionsaurus claw, or a spinosaurus sail that could be put on walls. this will help make museums feel more alive and not just have all complete skeletons. As for making the models, couldn't you just cut off the different parts of the existing fossil models?
6. Resting animations feel like the dinosaurs should be able to sit on their own when they want to, basically like sleeping, but during the day and without the sleeping part
8. A new attack animation for the parasaurs Currently the prasaurolophus does 17 attack damage... That's even more than the rex which has a bite force of 4 tons! Atleast it would make sense if it stomped on you but all it does is ram you calmly with it's fragile hollow instrument! So i propose that the attack animation should be changed to more of a stomp attack to make it more reasonable
10. Bring back the Hadrosaur feet model blocks Exactly like what the title says, now before you say something like, "but that's not accurate!" Listen, i said the model block not just the feet. Basically, what i mean is bring it bacck but in a vertical position instead of a horizontal one, because right now when they're on the bipedal stance the forelegs look really weird.
11. Attack while mounted You should be able to use the creature's attack when you mount it like the dragons or the hippogryphs from ice and fire, this would also give a bigger reason to even bother taming the mini boss creatures.
12. Increased sarcosuchus damage Sarcs are currently way to weak even in water, proof: a skeleton once killed a sarco in water. So i'm suggesting that they should do atleast 13 damage
13. A run animation for the raptors The raptors are currently really slow in the game, but instead of just making them move faster i propose a run animation where they raise their tail and lower their heads