The Analyzer is an extremely important block, that is the basic component to create almost everything else in the mod and is the second step that is needed to create extinct animals or prehistoric plants, or to recreate lost relics, such as pottery and ancient weapons.
The Analyzer is a silvery gray block, that takes the form of an old machine with a black top. It has two buttons, a green one and a red one. When not analyzing, it is red. When analyzing, its buttons will turn green, and it will light up.
To use the Analyzer, you must have one of several required Items listed below to power it. After you get one or more of these items, put them in any block of the Analyzer GUI, and the Items will quickly be analyzed into working objects and will be placed in one of the four Analyzer slots.
After Bio-Fossils or Plant Fossils are analyzed and turned into DNA or seeds, the next step in cloning an extinct species is making a Culture Vat. To restore any broken artifacts received from Relic Scraps, the player must put them in an Archeology Workbench.
Items That Can Be Analyzed
Keep in mind that there is a high chance that the Analyzer gives back random junk. The player can put the following items in an analyzer:
- Bio-Fossil - This will return Dinosaur DNA
- Tar Fossil - This will return Mammal or Bird DNA.
- Frozen meat - This will return Mammal or Bird DNA.
- Plant Fossil - This will return Fossilized Seeds of one of the various kinds of Plants
- Relic scrap - This will return a Stone Tablet, Pottery Shard, Ancient Figurine, or a broken Ancient Sword/Ancient Helmet
- Dino Meat (Or any other mod animal meat) - This will return the dinosaur DNA of the dinosaur meat the player analyzed 100% of the time.
- Farm Animal Meat - This will return the farm animal DNA of the farm animal meat the player analyzed 100% of the time.
- Leather - This will return Cow DNA and Horse DNA.
- Feather - This will return Chicken DNA.
- Wool - This will return Sheep DNA
- Cactus Green (Helpful if you are far from a desert biome)
Amber Ore ( Amber) ■
Ancient Ferns ■
Failuresaurus Trail ■
Ancient Figurines ■
Ancient Glass ■
Ancient Stone ( Brick) (Stair) (Slab) ■
Calamites Log ( Leaf) ■